School will be closed all day on Thursday 1st December for the funeral of Mrs Bishop
This provision is available for pupils who are having to self-isolate or if the school has to close due to COVID-19 restrictions.
If a whole class is self-isolating, then teachers will hold a live Zoom lesson. This is not only an opportunity to learn together, but more importantly a chance to feel part of a class and check in with teachers and friends.
You can login on all sorts of devices and instructions on how to use it are detailed below.
Your teacher will have sent suggested lessons to follow for maths using the White Rose website.
Your teacher will have sent suggested lessons to follow for English. Each lesson is an hour-long. It’s all easy to use, there’s no login or password, you can access our lessons on any device, and pupils only need materials they can find at home.
There are also other subjects which teachers may invite you to explore on this website.
Teachers are also using Fiction Express to support reading in school.
The website offers a rich access to reading texts and activities to support your reading at home.
Times Tables Rockstars
Some of our classes are using this site to improve their multiplication tables. .
This has over 8,000 resources available including games, quizzes, books and lots more. Every pupil has their own logon (if you can't find yours contact the class teacher).
If you are having difficulty accessing online learning the school can offer support in a number of ways:
Just contact your teacher for further information on how to access this.
To report safeguarding concerns
In an emergency dial 999, but for other calls to the police please ring 101.
To report a safeguarding concern about the welfare of children or adults call the First Point of Contact team on 0345 678 9044 Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm, and Friday 9am to 4pm. If you have urgent safeguarding concerns outside of these hours, please phone the Emergency Social Work Duty Team on
0345 678 9040.
How to use ZOOM
You will receive a lesson invite that looks like this:
Topic: Mr Purslow's Zoom Meeting
Time: Jan 5, 2021 02:33 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 849 6076 6181
Using this information you can access ZOOM in two ways.
1. Click on the long https: address sent by teacher
2. Or download ZOOM onto your device from https://zoom.us/and use Meeting ID and Passcode
Please log into meeting five minutes before and wait for the teacher to admit you.
During the lesson please ensure the following rules are followed:
· Keep the Video on at all times
· Keep Audio muted unless requested to speak by teacher.
· Feel free to sit and support your child during their lesson.
· Please display your child’s name when logging in.
· Keep all distractions out of room (eg: pets, siblings, TV etc)
· Each class will have their own lesson at set times.
· Do not screenshot, photograph or record the lesson in any way as this is a breach of privacy and could lead to all live lessons having to be stopped.
· School will record the lesson for monitoring purposes only and these will not be available for sharing.
As the lesson is only 45 minutes long there will be no time for technical support. If you have any technical issues please email the class email page and we will contact you before the next lesson to get you back online.